Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I'm always trying new ways to use the leftover ham from Easter and Christmas and this recipe is easy and always a hit.
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine ham, broccoli, onion, parsley, mustard and cheese. Stir well.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and arrange flat on a medium baking sheet of dough. Using a knife or scissors, cut 1 inch wide strips in towards the center, starting on the long sides. There should be a solid strip about 3 inches wide down the center, with the cut strips forming a fringe down each side. Spread the filling along the center strip. Fold the side strips over filling, alternating strips from each side. Pinch or twist to seal.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until deep golden brown.