Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so good. Its simple because of all the convenience products in it but still tastes very good. Blind baking the shell helps keep it from getting too soggy. I like to serve this with fresh fruit and a green salad. Makes a nice lunch to light dinner.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Prepare crust as directed on pkg for one crust filled pie using 9 inch glass pie pan.
- DO NOT PRICK CRUST.
- Bake at 425 for 7 to 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add milk, ham, rice and broccoli mixture, 1 cup swiss cheese and pepper; mix well.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400.
- Pour ham mixture into crust.
- Top with remaining 1 cup swiss cheese.
- Return to oven; bake at 400 for an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.