1/4 Photos of Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Souffle
This is a complete meal, great for breakfast or anytime. Colorful with a crunchy topping. This can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bread, cubed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed (or freshly steamed)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Lightly butter a 9x9 baking pan.
- 2Line pan with 1/2 the bread cubes.
- 3Mix the cheeses together,reserving 1/4 cup for topping, and layer 1/2 the cheese on top of the bread.
- 4Sprinkle the ham and broccoli over the cheese.
- 5Top with the remaining cheese, then the bread cubes.
- 6Mix well the eggs, milk, mustard and seasonings and pour over the bread.
- 7Top with the 1/4 cup cheese.
- 8Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight if desired.
- 9Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 10Mix cornflakes and melted butter and spread on top of casserole.
- 11Bake 25 minutes covered, then uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 635.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g