Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces brie cheese, divided
- 8 slices country bread
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves, divided
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled, divided
- 1 ham steak (1/2-inch thick, 1 1/4 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Layer 2 oz. brie on each of four slices of bread. Spread 2 tablespoons preserves and 1 tablespoons blue cheese on each of the remaining four slices of bread.
- Grill ham steak until browned and heated through, 2–3 minutes per side. Remove ham from grill and cut into four portions; layer over brie. Top ham with bread slices that have been spread with preserves and blue cheese to make four sandwiches.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with olive oil; grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Cut each sandwich into two wedges.