Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great for a summer outing, or just a lazy day at home. It's easy to make and gets better the longer it sits ( if it last's that long ) <><
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bologna
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grind bologna with a grinder or food processor.
- Mix rest of ingredients with bologna.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Use about 1/3 cup of mix per sandwich.
I LOVE this stuff. My mom makes it with dill relish and that's how I usually make it, but this is excellent to take on a camping trip and eat with crackers as the bread usually gets squished. Thanks!