1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The Range Rover's Note:
Not your mom's everyday meat loaf. This meat loaf has a brand-new taste for your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices toast
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 5 3/8 ounces cans tomato soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 lb cooked ham, ground
- 1LOAF: Take the toast and make crumbs.
- 2Combine crumbs with the beef.
- 3Beat together soup, milk, egg and onion.
- 4Combine with beef mix.
- 5Add ham, mix well and pack into a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 7Let the loaf stand for 10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- 8SAUCE: In the last 10-15 minutes of the loaf cooking; mix well the soup, egg, sugar, mustard, vinegar and butter with a mixer.
- 9Pour into a saucepan and cook over a medium heat, constantly stirring until mix thickens.
- 10Keep the sauce warm in a double boiler until meat loaf is ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham/Beef Loaf with Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 512.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 31.8 g