Recipe by *Parsley*
These make a great, easy meal. They're also great to make/take for large gatherings; you can put the ham barbecue in a crock pot to keep warm. I sometimes put a slice of cheese on them before serving.
- 3 lbs chipped deli ham
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 16 kaiser rolls or 16 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine ketchup, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic and onion. Stir until smooth. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add ham. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Serve warm on split kaiser/hamburger buns.