Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is super easy and super yummy! I always double the recipe and freeze one batch for later on. Also, instead of buying the ham, pork & beef, my grocery store sells "ham loaf"... I just use two pounds of that and skip the separate meats. I throw everything into my KitchenAid mixer and let 'er rip (I don't even crush the crackers ahead of time). You can also skip the eggs and it will turn out just fine. I serve this with white rice and green beans. It's my 5 year-old's favorite meal!
- 1 lb ground ham
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 full crackers)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Mix ham ball ingredients together. I use a stand mixer, but this can be done by hand.
- Form mixture into large meatballs (approximately 1/2 cup size). Place in a 9x13 pan (or two 8-inch pans).
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs in pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour. If desired, spoon some of the sauce over the meatballs a couple times as they bake to keep the tops moist.
This recipe is everything the description states. It is SO GOOD and SO easy to make. I have three picky kids and they loved this. I'm excited about freezing this to have on hand when I'm in a pinch or when I want to provide a dinner for a neighbor or friend. WONDERFUL!!