Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These can also be shaped as patties for sandwiches or shaped as a loaf.
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground ham
- 3⁄4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons mustard
- Mix together the pork, ham, bread crumbs, eggs, milk and onion, then form into 18-1 1/2" balls.
- Place the ham balls in a baking dish.
- Mix together the pineapple, sugar, vinegar and mustard.
- Pour over the ham balls and bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
instead of the crushed pineapple i used a cup pinepplejuice 1/4 cup orange juice and ground the ham 2 x