Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adopted this recipe from recipezaar. Until I make this recipe myself, I will leave the original poster's descrition.... "My husbands aunt gave us this recipe, we gave it a little twist by using the cider vinegar and butter flavor crackers. We usually have this every christmas. We just love it and the kids do too."
- Mix all the meat ball ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into walnut size meat balls.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in medium size mixing bowl.
- Place the meat balls side by side in a 9x13 glass or metal cake pan.
- Do not cover with foil.
- Pour all the sauce over the meat balls.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve over pinneapple slices or put just meatballs in a low temperature crockpot to keep warm until serving.