Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these two delicious dips when I have company over and they really enjoy them
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) cans ham, Flaked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Add other ingredients and mix
- Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take it out, form it in a ball and roll it in the chopped walnuts.
- Serve with onion crackers.