Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for putting on crackers or any kind of biscuit. Very tasty and flavorful.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (8 ounce) cansflaked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced celery
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Beat cream cheese and mayo together.
- Add rest ingredients except cheese and mix well.
- Form into a ball shape.
- Place in fridge for half an hour to chill.
- Take out and roll in the cheese.
- Put on a nice plate and let your guests dip into the ball.
- I've even mixed everything together including the cheese and it still tastes great.