Recipe by 2Bleu
For all you Georgia fans, keepin it easy and peachy!
Top Review by simply food
This ham was soooo good! I made it exactly as the recipe directed and must admit it was one of the best ham recipes I have ever had. Thanks for the great recipe I will be using this one again! I added my pic.
- 3628.73 g ham, bone-in fully cooked
- 236.59 ml peach preserves
- 236.59 ml peach nectar
- 44.37 ml coarse grain mustard
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place the ham, fat side up, in a roasting pan (line with heavy duty aluminum foil for easy cleanup).
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Baste and then shield with foil after 30 minutes to prevent excess browning.
- Continue baking for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted in ham registers 140 degrees, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.