Recipe by Montana Heart Song
I buy smoked pork butt bacon which is small pieces of ham. I made small snack meals since I am the only one that eats pork. Avocado dip used as the dressing.
- 8 slice bacon or 354.88 ml ham, pieces
- 4 large green onions with tops, chopped
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 177.44 ml colby or 177.44 ml monterey jack cheese
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 59.16 ml guacamole, any brand
- 118.29 ml finely shredded cabbage (optional)
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 split buns
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In frying pan saute bacon or ham pieces along with chopped green onions, drain.
- Chop cooked bacon slices.
- Spread each roll half or bun half with mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each bun or roll.Then top with sauted bacon/ham/green onion mixture equally on 4 buns or rolls.
- Add 1 tblsp guacamole dip, then cabbage if desired. Add shredded cheese on top.
- Top with other half of bun.
- Note: You can use more guacamole dip if desired. You can also use hot sauce when you saute meat if you desire.