Montana Heart Song's Note:
I buy smoked pork butt bacon which is small pieces of ham. I made small snack meals since I am the only one that eats pork. Avocado dip used as the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slice bacon or 354.88 ml ham, pieces
- 4 large green onions with tops, chopped
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese or 177.44 ml colby or 177.44 ml monterey jack cheese
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 59.16 ml guacamole, any brand
- 118.29 ml finely shredded cabbage (optional)
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 split buns
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise or 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- 1In frying pan saute bacon or ham pieces along with chopped green onions, drain.
- 2Chop cooked bacon slices.
- 3Spread each roll half or bun half with mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- 4Place a lettuce leaf on each bun or roll.Then top with sauted bacon/ham/green onion mixture equally on 4 buns or rolls.
- 5Add 1 tblsp guacamole dip, then cabbage if desired. Add shredded cheese on top.
- 6Top with other half of bun.
- 7Note: You can use more guacamole dip if desired. You can also use hot sauce when you saute meat if you desire.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham/Bacon Sandwiches With Avocado Dip
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.3
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 1030.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green onions with tops