- 4 English muffins, torn in bite size pieces (use weight-watchers)
- 473.18 ml cooked ham, cubed
- 473.18 ml asparagus, fresh cooked & cut up (can substitute with broccoli)
- 113.39 g swiss cheese or 113.39 g jarlsberg cheese, shredded and lowfat
- 236.59 ml egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml fat free sour cream
- 295.73 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 0.59 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 2-quart baking dish spread half the muffin pieces.
- Top with ham, asparagus, and cheese.
- top with remaining muffin pieces.
- In bowl whisk together eggs and sour cream.
- Stir in milk, onion, mustard, and black pepper.
- Pour over layers in dish.
- Cover, chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Baked, uncovered in 325 degrees F oven 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.