1/1 Photo of Ham Asparagus Strata
1 hr 25 mins
MA HIKER's Note:
Need to use up some leftover ham? This is delicious and you can low-cal it as I suggest in the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 English muffins, torn in bite size pieces (use weight-watchers)
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 2 cups asparagus, fresh cooked & cut up (can substitute with broccoli)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese or 4 ounces jarlsberg cheese, shredded and lowfat
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1In a greased 2-quart baking dish spread half the muffin pieces.
- 2Top with ham, asparagus, and cheese.
- 3top with remaining muffin pieces.
- 4In bowl whisk together eggs and sour cream.
- 5Stir in milk, onion, mustard, and black pepper.
- 6Pour over layers in dish.
- 7Cover, chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- 8Baked, uncovered in 325 degrees F oven 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Asparagus Strata
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 373.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g