- 4 English muffins, torn in bite size pieces (use weight-watchers)
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 2 cups asparagus, fresh cooked & cut up (can substitute with broccoli)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese or 4 ounces jarlsberg cheese, shredded and lowfat
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 2-quart baking dish spread half the muffin pieces.
- Top with ham, asparagus, and cheese.
- top with remaining muffin pieces.
- In bowl whisk together eggs and sour cream.
- Stir in milk, onion, mustard, and black pepper.
- Pour over layers in dish.
- Cover, chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Baked, uncovered in 325 degrees F oven 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.