Recipe by Suzanne S.
It took a little time, but I finally perfected this recipe for my family.
Top Review by naptime4julie
I have made this twice to rave reviews both times. My mom who is not a big asparagus fan made it and used fresh broccoli and it was just as good. I used fresh streamed asparagus and that made it delightful! The second time I made it I pre-cooked the crust until it was just getting done- that way it wasn't soggy like it was the first time I made it. Very easy and VERY good! A keeper for sure!
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper