Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
It took a little time, but I finally perfected this recipe for my family.
- 1 (8 count) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus spears, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a pie plate with vegetable spray.
- Press rolls out evenly into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
I have made this twice to rave reviews both times. My mom who is not a big asparagus fan made it and used fresh broccoli and it was just as good. I used fresh streamed asparagus and that made it delightful! The second time I made it I pre-cooked the crust until it was just getting done- that way it wasn't soggy like it was the first time I made it. Very easy and VERY good! A keeper for sure!
didn't like it with the canned asparagus, it was stringy. Next time I'll use frozen asparagus. Otherwise, boy was it good! And easy.