Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Comes from Pillsbury.com, sounds yummy!!
Make and share this Ham & Asparagus Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 3⁄4 cups cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese blend
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Pour into large bowl; stir in ham. Set aside.
- In same skillet, combine 1/2 cup of the milk, flour, bouillon, pepper and dijon mustard; blend well with wire whisk. Add remaining 1-1/2 cups milk; blend well. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese until melted.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/2 cup sauce evenly in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce for topping. Add remaining sauce to ham mixture; mix well.
- Arrange 3 cooked noodles over sauce in baking dish. Spoon and spread half of ham mixture over noodles; top with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and reserved 1/2 cup sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This is a great lasagna recipe! I first tried it after seeing it in a Pillsbury recipe booklet. I have made it many times and it always gets great reviews from friends and family. We recently moved and in the shuffle I lost the recipe book. I am so glad to have found it on Recipezaar. I plan on making it for a friends baby shower this weekend. Thank you so much for posting it!