Recipe by Cookin' in Texas
I found this recipe on Campbell's Kitchen website. Ham, cheese and asparagus are tossed with corkscrew pasta in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Top Review by luvinlif2k
Tasty and a good way to use up the leftover ham. I substituted mushroom soup for the asparagus soup. I also used roasted asparagus which added a nice flavor. The other addition since our family tends to like a bit of flair was to add 1/2 tsp. curry powder. Hubby gave it 3 stars but the kids loved it and so did our company. Thanks!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups asparagus, cooked cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 3 cups corkscrew macaroni, hot cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded