Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on Campbell's Kitchen website. Ham, cheese and asparagus are tossed with corkscrew pasta in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups asparagus, cooked cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 3 cups corkscrew macaroni, hot cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Mix soup, milk, onion powder, black pepper, asparagus, ham, pasta and 1/2 cup cheese in 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F 25 minute or until hot. Stir.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Tasty and a good way to use up the leftover ham. I substituted mushroom soup for the asparagus soup. I also used roasted asparagus which added a nice flavor. The other addition since our family tends to like a bit of flair was to add 1/2 tsp. curry powder. Hubby gave it 3 stars but the kids loved it and so did our company. Thanks!