I got this idea after a visit to my local Roly Poly. My version is a little different from their's. They use turkey, bacon and basil mayo in place of the ham and plain mayo I use. I've posted this recipe for one serving, but I never measure anything when I make it, so feel free to make any adjustments you want to fit your taste. I make it using my George Formeman, but you could also use a panini machine if you have one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Plug in your George Foreman or panini machine to let it heat up.
- 2Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add the mushrooms and red onion. Cook over medium heat until tender.
- 3While the mushrooms and onions are cooking, spread the mayo and applebutter on one side of the tortilla. Add the cheese and ham to the tortilla.
- 4When the mushrooms and onions are done cooking, add them in a strip down the center of the tortilla.
- 5Fold in the ends of the tortilla and wrap.
- 6Place the wrap in your George Foreman and grill until lightly browned.
- 7Serve with Dijon mustard.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Applejack Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 1892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: