Recipe by Katherine in Alberta
This is a delicious appetizer that my friend had made and it is so simple to do. Hopefully anyone who tries this will agree and enjoy it...Kat1
- 6 1⁄2 ounces flaked ham
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups biscuit mix (or buy Pillsbury Crescent Rolls)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up ham with fork.
- Mix ham, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish, parsley and pepper.
- Stir biscuit mix an water together with a fork to make a soft dough.
- Roll out to a 14 inch circle.
- Spread with ham mixture.
- Cut into 30 wedge shaped sections.
- Roll up beginning at wide end and shape into crescents.
- (Note: if using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, spread ham mixture on each wedge and roll up beginning at wide end and shape into crescents.).
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 425 degrees 12 to 16 minutes until lightly browned.