Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
a recipe from azteca flour tortillas
Make and share this Ham Appetillas (Tortilla Roll-Ups) recipe from Food.com.
- 10 12-inch flour tortillas (super size)
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml green onions, chopped
- 59.14 ml black olives, chopped
- 141.74 g deli ham, sliced
- warm tortillas a little in microwave to soften.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, onions, and olives. Spread thin layer on each tortilla.
- Arrange four ham slices over cheese mixture. Tightly roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 3/4" diagonal slices.
- Makes about 64 pieces.
- Options: can sub mayo and ham and add 1/2 cup salsa.
- Note: cook time is refrigeration time.