Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a wonderful tasting, easy appetizer recipe I got from a friend about 12 years ago. When she brought them to my house for a get together, I just had to have the recipe, and was pleased with how simple and easy they are to make. And I love anything that I can do ahead of my big day.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageaztec super size tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagessliced pressed cooked ham
- Remove tortillas from regrigerator for about 30 minutes prior.
- Combine creme cheese, mayonnaise, onions, and olives.
- Spread thin layer of mixtures on tortilla.
- Arrange four slices of ham over cheese.
- Tightly roll up tortilla.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- or overnight.
- Cut in 3/4 inch slices.
I LOVE these roll-ups. They look and taste great, and they have to be made ahead of time!! A friend of mine gave me the recipe a long time ago. Her recipe had a variation for Crab Appetillas. Omit the olives and ham. Instead, add 1/4 cup chopped red pepper, 1 (5 oz) can shredded crab meat and one cup shredded cheddar cheese.
This appetizer was a hit with my guests. The were gone in minutes. I them half with black olives and half with green olives. The onions give it a nice flavor and some zip. Thanks for sharing.
These are sharing a photo with My favourite Spinach Pinwheels Recipe #142350.. sorry that I wasn't quick enough off the mark to make seperate photos of them each. Wraps like these were a new taste for us here in NL and I've never used tortillas like this before so wasn't sure how they would go down. They were yummy and easy to make and they were well liked by our party guests who got to decide the rating. Please see my rating system.. they rated this a well deserved 4 stars! Thanks for the recipe :)