Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This is a wonderful tasting, easy appetizer recipe I got from a friend about 12 years ago. When she brought them to my house for a get together, I just had to have the recipe, and was pleased with how simple and easy they are to make. And I love anything that I can do ahead of my big day.
Top Review by HeatherN
I LOVE these roll-ups. They look and taste great, and they have to be made ahead of time!! A friend of mine gave me the recipe a long time ago. Her recipe had a variation for Crab Appetillas. Omit the olives and ham. Instead, add 1/4 cup chopped red pepper, 1 (5 oz) can shredded crab meat and one cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 (20 ounce) packageaztec super size tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagessliced pressed cooked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove tortillas from regrigerator for about 30 minutes prior.
- Combine creme cheese, mayonnaise, onions, and olives.
- Spread thin layer of mixtures on tortilla.
- Arrange four slices of ham over cheese.
- Tightly roll up tortilla.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- or overnight.
- Cut in 3/4 inch slices.