Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super fast and delicious egg muffins. Healthy too!!!!!!!
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 4 slices black forest ham
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup white mushroom
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop and Saute all vegetables and ham in olive oil until tender.
- Spray Muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Evenly distribute vegetables in a muffin tin.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over vegetables.
- Scramble eggs milk salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into muffin tin should be no more than 2/3 full.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes top should be golden brown.