Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I altered a Taste of Home casserole to better fit my family's tastes, and this is the result. It's quick, easy, and has some great flavor.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced and cut lengthwise
- 4 celery hearts, chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash onion and herb seasoning
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (set aside half a cup for top of casserole)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not light or fat-free)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the half cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.