Delicious with white or wheat bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 10 slices white bread or 10 slices whole wheat bread
- 5 ounces sliced swiss cheese (five slices)
- 0.5 (9 ounce) package shaved virginia brand deli ham
- 0.5 (9 ounce) package shaved mesquite deli turkey
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- 1Spread honey mustard evenly over 1 side of each bread slice.
- 2Place 1 Swiss cheese slice on each of 5 bread slices.
- 3Divide shaved ham and shaved turkey evenly over Swiss cheese. Top with remaining 5 bread slices, mustard side down.
- 4Whisk together 1/2 cup egg substitute and 1/3 cup milk; place in a shallow dish.
- 5Dip both sides of each sandwich into egg substitute mixture.
- 6Cook sandwiches in a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat or in a griddle set to 325 for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar, and top each sandwich with 1 tablespoons jam; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Turkey Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 848.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mesquite deli turkey