Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From St. Wenceslaus Church cookbook, Tabor, South Dakota. Quick and easy recipe when you need to get supper on the table. Great for using leftover ham.
- 2 lbs tater tots
- 1 (26 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients, reserving a few tator tots and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Put ingredients into greased casserole.
- Put reserved tator tots on top and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.