Recipe by Dienia B.
from new zealands womans weekly for zaar world tour 8
Top Review by Maryland Jim
Very nice omelet. I didn't have a whole tomato so I sliced what I had. Also realized that I didn't have any shredded cheese so I subbed a slice of cheese. Quick, easy and delicious. A perfect way to start the morning. Made for ZWT8 and The Wild Bunch.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices deli ham, sliced to fold over
- 1 tomatoes, cut in 8ths top to bottom
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- mix eggs and pepper parsley and chives.
- in pan heat butter until melted.
- add eggs.
- cook until almost set.
- alternate ham slices with tomatoes.
- on half of omelet.
- flip over top and sprinkle with cheese
- cover for a minute while cheese melts.
- slide onto plate.