Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
An old favorite of my familys
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cubed ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (I like Mexican Blend but good with all types)
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 small pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cut corn (drained)
- 1 cup frozen green beans (defrosted)
- frozen tater tots (Cover Top Well)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Blend First 5 Ingredients.
- Fold in Next 6 Ingredients one at a time.
- Place in Baking Pan (I use a 9x9 square or 11x7 rectangle).
- Cover with Tater Tots.
- Cover & Bake for 40 Minutes.
- Uncover, Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese & Broil 5-10 minutes (Tater Tops Browned & Cheese Melted).
- Let Set 2 or 3 minutes for easier dishing.
- Feel Free to try different meats, cream of's, vegies & cheeses - My family has loved them all -- .
It was bad, my family made fun of me, never again.
Made this for an easy weeknight dinner and it was perfect. I used a red pepper, canned corn and green beans and sharp cheddar cheese. Nice and creamy and with the ham and tater tots, both my DSs liked it! Made for My 3 Chefs.