Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
An easy and delicious breakfast.
- 453.59 g frozen frozen tater tots
- 226.79 g diced ham
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: tater tots, ham, onions, green peppers, and cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
The taste, ingredients, and preperation are simple and do taste very good together. I felt this casserole was a bit dry though. I do plan to try it again with a can of cream of celery soup mixed with the egg and milk. I also love that this is a crockpot recipe. Thank you for posting it.
I'm with the others on this recipe. It was very dry, but tasted great. Next time I will definately add cream soup next time I try it.
Like the other poster, I felt like this turned out a little dry. It was very easy, and I will give it another try, but I will add some extra liquid next time. Thanks for posting, Mary!