10 hrs 5 mins
Mary Butterfield's Note:
An easy and delicious breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: tater tots, ham, onions, green peppers, and cheese.
- 2Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- 6Cover crock pot and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Tater Tots Crock Pot Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 304.5 mg
- Sodium 1356.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 27.0 g