Recipe by Mary Butterfield
An easy and delicious breakfast.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
The taste, ingredients, and preperation are simple and do taste very good together. I felt this casserole was a bit dry though. I do plan to try it again with a can of cream of celery soup mixed with the egg and milk. I also love that this is a crockpot recipe. Thank you for posting it.
- 1 lb frozen frozen tater tots
- 1⁄2 lb diced ham
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In 4-5 quart crock pot, layer ingredients in order: tater tots, ham, onions, green peppers, and cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 10-12 hours.