Redneck Epicurean's Note:
These are tasty appetizers and look so good on a serving tray. They are geared more toward adult tastes, but you might be surprised to find your kids wanting to try them. The sun-dried tomato pesto is a great alternative to the every-day pizza sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan.
- 2Chop the ham and combine with the pesto, cheese, and parsley.
- 3On a lightly floured board, unroll the dough. Roll into a 12x15 rectangle. Cut 20 3-inch squares from the dough. Press into the muffin cups, flaring the corners (this looks so pretty!).
- 4Divide the filling into the cups.
- 5Bake 10 minutes or until the crust is just browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Swiss Tomato Bites
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 309.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto