Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are tasty appetizers and look so good on a serving tray. They are geared more toward adult tastes, but you might be surprised to find your kids wanting to try them. The sun-dried tomato pesto is a great alternative to the every-day pizza sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan.
- Chop the ham and combine with the pesto, cheese, and parsley.
- On a lightly floured board, unroll the dough. Roll into a 12x15 rectangle. Cut 20 3-inch squares from the dough. Press into the muffin cups, flaring the corners (this looks so pretty!).
- Divide the filling into the cups.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the crust is just browned.