Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
These are tasty appetizers and look so good on a serving tray. They are geared more toward adult tastes, but you might be surprised to find your kids wanting to try them. The sun-dried tomato pesto is a great alternative to the every-day pizza sauce.
- 1 (13 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 3⁄4 cup shredded gruyere or 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 lb deli ham
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan.
- Chop the ham and combine with the pesto, cheese, and parsley.
- On a lightly floured board, unroll the dough. Roll into a 12x15 rectangle. Cut 20 3-inch squares from the dough. Press into the muffin cups, flaring the corners (this looks so pretty!).
- Divide the filling into the cups.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the crust is just browned.