- 8 slices bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the bread cubes in a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the parsley, onion, ham and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.