Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a Thanksgiving and Christmas Breakfast Tradition. I serve these with scrambled eggs and sausage, coffee and O.J. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out the pastry sheet and evenly distribute the ham, cheese and almonds.
- Roll and seal the edge.
- With a sharp knife slice into 1 inch slices and lay flat on a baking sheet.
- If using a sheet thats not non stick lightly butter.
- You should have 10 slices.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Thankx Di, I tried these but made them different, cause it was for an eat on the run breaky, first I fried some sausages, then in another pan i fried some onions, then added 2 eggs & scrambled them, rolled out the pastry into rectangle added the above ingredients folded them over. My h was hesitant, he only took one to work but then he wished he had taken the other one great idea, he just loves them. thanks again cm
was easy to prepare and the family loved this different breakfast dish will be keeping this one on hand for years to come
I picked up the individual puff pastry rather than the sheet puff pastry. I think making them this way made my dish too dry. I'd add an egg to the mix next time. The taste was fantastic.