Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy hot appetizer, and they always go over in a big way. You can do them up ahead and refrigerate until you're ready to bake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 4 slices thin shaved ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- sesame seeds
- Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch together along the diagonal seams, then separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Spread each rectangle with a thin layer of mustard, followed by the ham and cheese.
- Roll up like cinnamon rolls and slice each into 5 little rolls.
- Transfer to baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until rolls are golden.
- Serve warm.