Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The other night I was looking through the fridge and found some leftover ham, swiss cheese, and flour tortillas. I thought, hmm... ham and swiss sandwiches are good, how about a quesadilla?
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Place tortilla in to toast.
- Break up swiss cheese and layer over one half of the tortilla.
- Add ham over the cheese and fold tortilla in half.
- Cook to a desired crispiness on both sides.
- Cut into wedges to serve as an appetizer.
Fantastic flavors together. My DH had 5 of them he love them. Made for I Recommend Tag Game - February 2010 on cooking with friends forum
I love quesadillas, and this is a great recipe for one with a little different twist. I made this in my quesadilla maker, and used ham slices instead of chopped ham. Yum!
Simple and delicious! I used two corn tortillas. It was also quite good topped with an egg. Thanks for sharing!