Recipe by Adam Carlson
The other night I was looking through the fridge and found some leftover ham, swiss cheese, and flour tortillas. I thought, hmm... ham and swiss sandwiches are good, how about a quesadilla?
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Place tortilla in to toast.
- Break up swiss cheese and layer over one half of the tortilla.
- Add ham over the cheese and fold tortilla in half.
- Cook to a desired crispiness on both sides.
- Cut into wedges to serve as an appetizer.