Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
I was puttering in the kitchen this morning and bemoaning the fact that I was out of bread when I decided to make this. It tasted so good I had to post it. Enjoy! will serve 1-2 people main dish or up to 4 side dish.
- 1⁄2 cup diced ham
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- beat eggs, sour cream and seasonings together until well blended.
- Add diced ham to eggs.
- Melt butter in 10 inch fry pan.
- Add 1/2 egg mixture to fry pan and cook on medium heat for about 1 minute to set bottom.
- Layer swiss cheese on cooked eggs, then add the rest of the egg mixture.
- Continue cooking over medium heat until bottom begins to brown slightly.
- Remove pan from stove and place on top rack of oven broiler.
- Broil until completely set and top is nicely browned.
- (watch carefully, burns easily).