9 hrs 10 mins
mums the word's Note:
I found this in a book that I must return to the library so am posting for future reference. This comes from The $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook. "Kids especially will love this recipe. It's hot, creamy and comforting, made easy by starting with frozen potatoes."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (32 ounce) package French fries (frozen, straight cut)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 cups ham (fully cooked, cubed)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1In 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, onions, garlic, ham, Swiss cheese and mix well.
- 2In medium bowl, combine soup, ricotta cheese, pepper and marjoram, blend and then pour over the potato mixture.
- 3Cover and cook on low 8-9 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Stir in peas and Parmesan cheese, cover and cook on high 30-40 min or until peas are hot.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Swiss Cheese Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 1143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 21.6 g