Recipe by The MysticWood
Nice little dinner. Very light, pizza like. Kids enjoy making it as well. From a Betty Crocker Bisquik cookbook.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening. Stir Bisquick, mustard and milk until soft dough forms; press on bottom of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Mix ham, onions, bell pepper and sour cream; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is hot and cheese is melted.