Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy. A very plain jane casserole that my kids will eat.
Make and share this Ham and Swiss Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked ham, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and 3/4 of the swiss cheese.
- Add in macaroni and ham; stir to combine (add salt and pepper if needed for seasoning).
- Transfer mixture to a 13x9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Yum! I was surprised that the entire family gobbled this up (I usually have at least one complainer in the bunch). A wonderul way to use some leftover chopped ham and shredded swiss cheese I had in the freezer. Superfast to prepare, it just doesn't get any easier or simpler than this! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Nice dish with very few ingredients and a nice flavor. I added a diced green onion and used whole grain noodles instead of macaroni.
OMG for something so easy---4 ingredients this is YUMMY! EVERYONE loved it and I have the pickiest of eaters on board. I used a box of ziti (1#) and used deli ham in 1" pieces. I did add a little S&P and used 3 kinds of white cheese because It's what I had on hand--approx. swiss 8 oz, white american 4 oz and 6 oz muenster. I think you could use any combo of cheese and this still be delicious! TY NurseDi for yet another fabulous recipe posting!