Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are super easy and tasty
- 6 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- Roll out dough in 2 rectangles.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with 3 Tbsp swiss cheese and 1 tsp seasoning.
- Lay slices of ham on top of each rectangle.
- Starting on longer side; roll up each rectangle tightly creating two logs; pinching together seams.
- Place on cutting board and cut eight slices from each log.
- Bake at 350F for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.