1/1 Photo of Ham and Swiss Appetizer Wheels
These are super easy and tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out dough in 2 rectangles.
- 2Sprinkle each rectangle with 3 Tbsp swiss cheese and 1 tsp seasoning.
- 3Lay slices of ham on top of each rectangle.
- 4Starting on longer side; roll up each rectangle tightly creating two logs; pinching together seams.
- 5Place on cutting board and cut eight slices from each log.
- 6Bake at 350F for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Swiss Appetizer Wheels
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: