Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice blend of flavors-brown sugar ham, red onion, creamy american, raspberry preserves
Make and share this Ham and Spinach Sandwich With Raspberry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice red onion (sliced thinly)
- 6 slices brown sugar ham (shaved or sliced)
- 1 slice American cheese
- Combine the mayonnaise and raspberry preserves together. Spread evenly on one side of both bread slices. Top one of the bread slices with the spinach, sliced onion, the ham and american cheese; cover with the remaining bread slice.
A unique combination that tasted good to me. My husband, who is more of a savory guy, thought it was a little too sweet. I would say the sweetness is delicate and subtle; I liked it. Will definitely make again. Thanks :-)
Made this for lunch today and was amazed at how all of the flavors blended together to make a fantastic sandwich. I will be adding this one to the regular brown bag rotation at our house!