Another good use for leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease 6 x 3/4 cup muffin moulds.
- 2Divide capsicum strips evenly between cups Combine ham, spinach& potatoes& place equal amounts in each cup.
- 3Pour beaten egg evenly& top with some cheese.
- 4Bake at 180C for 15-20mins, until set.
- 5Can also bake in one large pan, then cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Spinach Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 652.7 mg
- Sodium 749.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g