Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another good use for leftovers!
- 100 g roasted red capsicums, strips
- 1 cup leftover ham, chopped
- 1 cup leftover roast potato, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves, torn
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- shredded cheese, to taste,for garnish
- Lightly grease 6 x 3/4 cup muffin moulds.
- Divide capsicum strips evenly between cups Combine ham, spinach& potatoes& place equal amounts in each cup.
- Pour beaten egg evenly& top with some cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20mins, until set.
- Can also bake in one large pan, then cut into squares to serve.