Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another addition to this dish could be a cup of chopped tomatoes. We like it with or without.
- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked ham
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Cook spaghetti acc to directions.
- In lg saucepan, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add walnuts and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in the ham.
- Cook until heated.
- Drain spaghetti, toss with ham mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.