Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I love Gouda cheese. You can substitute smoked cheddar if you want. This is a quick, easy salad that is satisfying.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This is really a nice way to use up some leftover ham and it's unusual to have the smoked gouda in the salad. A real nice touch! Made exactly as posted and had a very nice lunch to bring to work. Thanks for sharing
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup cubed smoked gouda cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water; drain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, honey and mustard.
- In a serving bowl, add the pasta, ham, celery, and cheese; stir to combine.
- Add the dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve now or chill and serve later.