Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The rice can be cooked in chicken stock the day before and stored in the refrigerator. Use two cups of stock for every one cup of uncooked rice.
- 8 cups long-grain rice, cold, cooked
- 4 eggs, whole, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (to fry the beaten eggs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 -5 green onions, with shoots, chopped
- 1 cup peas, pre-cooked
- 1 cup mushroom, pre-cooked, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, pre-cooked, diced
- 2 cups ham, pre-cooked, chopped
- 1 cup baby shrimp, washed, thawed, pre-cooked
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil to fry and scramble the beaten eggs. Keep aside.
- In a wok heat the 3 tbsp of oil and when it's hot (not smoking) add the garlic and onion (bulbs only).
- Stir-fry till the garlic is translucent and soft, but do not let it burn.
- Add the rice and shoots and mix well.
- Add the scrambled egg and the rest of the ingredients, ending with the sauces. Mix well till all ingredients are heated through.